Its strategic location and its proximity to efficient transport infrastructures help both the supply and shipping of goods along to the major consumption areas of France and Europe. This essential asset partly explains the interest of the companies for ISOPARC regardless of their sector of activity.
More than 2,500 employees already work at ISOPARC or nearby in twenty companies.
• Inter-companies restaurant
• Companies day-nursery
• Concierge service*
• Gym Hall*
• Food shops nearby...
• and even a leisure park
Like this, the ISOPARC Business Park enables them to relax during their lunch break or after work and makes their daily life easier.
For the lorry drivers that deliver or collect goods in the production or logistics units of ISOPARC business Park, this is a strategic and essential place. It has its own restaurant.
To meet the logical needs of logistics centres, ISOPARC Business Park will soon open a NGV (Natural Gas Vehicle) station in the truck stop.
A hydrogen station for light vehicles will also set up soon.
Many facilities such as rooms equipped with the latest technologies, videoconferencing... are at the disposal of all the companies located at ISOPARC.
Thanks to a high quality restaurant on the site of the Park, you can welcome your customers for a nice and convivial break, without loss of time and while continuing your professional exchanges.
Your customers can also be hosted directly on the site of the Park or in hotels of any level of class nearby.
For example, nearby the Park, in the local council community Touraine Vallée de l'Indre, the famous Château d’Artigny. This five stars hotel, dreamed at the Belle Epoque by the well known perfumer François Coty, overlooks the Valley of the Indre river with twenty-five hectares of park and many services (hammam, sauna, swimming pool with jacuzzi area ...) and its celebrated restaurant L'Origan.
The video surveillance within the Park guarantee to all, companies as employees, tranquillity and security. An efficient fire system completes these measures to face up quickly and effectively with any incident.
Because a company is nothing without its subcontractors, to help you to find the right interlocutors nearby, the structures of business-to-business relationships offer you a better knowledge of ISOPARC operators, but also of those of the local council community Touraine Vallée de l'Indre or of the metropolis of Tours Loire Valley France.
For example the AEVI, l’Association Econonomique des Entreprises du Val de l’Indre organises regularly meetings and events to promote exchanges.
These high-quality services are already used by employees working at:
• AG2R, La Mondiale, nearby - Retirement & patrimonial protection
• ATER, nearby - Recovery, financial investigations
• BML - GROUPE NIVET, ISOPARC - Concrete plants and aggregates trading
• Cartonnerie OUDIN, nearby - Cardboard manufacturing and trading
• CEA, nearby - research and development on material
• Cloche d'Or, nearby - Cheese & dairy products
• DERET Fashion, nearby - Logistics centre
• DOMAINE DE THAIS, ISOPARC - Hospitality, catering, seminars
• DUBOIS SA, ISOPARC - Public works
• Esvres Matriçage, nearby - Matriçage and machining of non-ferrous metals
• HL DISPLAY, ISOPARC - Logistics centre
• INDRE LOGISTIQUE - GROUPE BERT, ISOPARC - Logistics centre
• LA POSTE, ISOPARC - Regional mail sorting office
• LIDL, ISOPARC - Logistics centre
• RECIPHARM, nearby - Pharmaceutical speciality
• S.T.A.L., ISOPARC - Chartering, logistics and transport company
• TLD EUROPE, ISOPARC - World leader in airport assistance equipment
• TOURAINE AGREGATS, ISOPARC - Sand and gravel trade
• VEOLIA EAU, ISOPARC - Administrative centre…
To follow the economic news of ISOPARC, visit Linkedin